Monday, November 23, 2009

Gobble, gobble

If you're like me, you're scratching your head wondering what happened to 2009?  November 23rd...really?  Thanksgiving is only days away.  This year, our family will be staying home in Independence, MO enjoying a small crowd.  Just 5 of us this year.  Jena, myself, Corey, Justin and Kaiden.  With Jena in the kitchen, we are assured plenty of food.   Lots of turkey and, of course, the annual Dallas Cowboys game.  Now that I'm the dad, we eat around the game.  When I was a kid I had to miss part of the game to eat.  Can you believe that?  Gotta get my priorities straight.  Anyway, I pray and hope that all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving with your friends and family!

A few words about Shelterwood....things are pretty quiet.  Thanksgiving break started on Saturday and most of the kids are now gone.  There are a few stragglers but it was a ghost town at work today.  

No comments: