Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The end of the Tunnel

I drove from Denver to Kansas City in April of last year with my family to "check out the area." We stopped by the Doulos property and I  remember seeing two enormous holes carved into the earth.  The Guys Lodge and the Girls Lodge.  As you can see from the pictures, the Guys Lodge is complete and the Field House is not far behind.  I realize that plenty of work still needs completion but I can see the end of the



tunnel.  Doulos Ministries has been blessed with a beautiful 200 acre campus.  Someday we will be able to impact 3 times the amount of families as the old 40 acre Denver campus.  I ask that you continue to pray for the construction.  Safety for the workers.  Wisdom for Ken (Doulos employee and construction guru), and finances.  It is a tough time in our economy and the Doulos directors and board members are working hard to complete the vision.  Thanks to all of you who have faithfully supported my personal ministry and role at Shelterwood.  Because of you---all this--is possible.

No comments: