Monday, April 19, 2010

California Adventure

Jena and I spent most of last week in Southern California at Disneyland Park. We took two of our boys, Kaiden and Corey for a first time visit. It was a nice mix of walking, rides, parades, and pool time. If you haven't been before, two parks are literally across the way from each other: Disneyland and California Adventure. It was my first time to the newer park, California Adventure, and being a California kid myself, it was an amazing experience. The whole park is dedicated to California. As far as favorite rides, it was a tie for Kaiden between Buzz Lightyear and Pinocchio and for Corey is was the Haunted Mansion. I think Jena most enjoyed Indiana Jones and my favorite still remains Space Mountain. One of the best vacations I have experienced. You are welcome to view pictures on my Facebook page.

I can honestly say that I don't have much to report from Shelterwood. Life is moving in full speed at Doulos and I will eventually catch up. With or without me, plenty of drama and activity goes on. Next weekend is Shelterwood Parents Weekend.

No comments: