Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, "Tis the season to be thankful."  After all, Thanksgiving Day is almost here.  I have much to be Thankful for on this November Tuesday.  First of all, our family will be together.  All nine of us.  Justin, Sumer, Savannah, Lauren, Samantha, Corey, Kaiden, Jena, and myself (and Brandy too).  I can hardly wait.  Second, Jena is the most amazing cook and our Thanksgiving dinner will leave no complaints and eventually no scraps (after we eat leftovers for a few days).  I look forward to all the Thanksgiving traditions...the Macy's Day parade, football, turkey, naps, more turkey, family games, more turkey and more naps and maybe a movie?  Whatever the Thanksgiving holiday brings to you and your family, be blessed.  

No comments: