Friday, July 22, 2011

Auto Pilot

For the past few weeks, Shelterwood has been cruising on auto pilot with the Summer schedule. Half days of school Monday through Thursday with a variety of evening activities planned to keep the kids busy and cool. The weather has settled in the 90's reaching 100 on occasion. On Friday morning the house staff teaches an elective class and this term I am taking a few boys golfing at a local course. The heat makes it a little brutal but it is still a lot of fun.

My kids are enjoying the summer and trying to stay cool. They make frequent trips to the local pools and water parks and, of course, we always have the lake. Last week my two oldest had birthdays. Justin turned 21 and Sumer celebrated 18. Hard to believe. Next week my youngest daughter, Samantha, will turn 15.

It has been an eventful and hot summer. I appreciate all of your faithful support of my work at Doulos Ministries. I trust and pray that your summer is filled with good family times with some occasional shade and breeze. Blessings!

No comments: